Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The List

Okay, I just simply had to put THE LIST up here because of a certain conversation on this past evening about relationships b/t a woman & a man. This certain prince charming, my boo, etc. has to somehow fulfill these requirements:

FIRST and foremost, he must have a personal relationship with God and accept Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior.

He must pursue a college education (via a UNIVERSITY and proceed to GRADUATE SCHOOL) and have HIGH goals and standards for his life.

He must have it all together, from head to toe, be fit spiritually, mentally, physically, emotionally, and socially.

Muy inteligente y guapo (very smart & handsome)

Compassion, Sense of humor, Security, Humbleness, Sincerity, Gratefulness, Optimism

Respect (i.e. Respect His Mother), Faithfulness, Loving, Caring, Kindness, Honesty...

Some musical talent via singing/playing an instrument and other gifts (perhaps baking/cooking, knows how to work well with kids....)

Recognize his spiritual gifts as well (to each his own ministry)

He must love me for who I am (as JESUS loved the church) and be supportive of my endeavors and give me the world hehe.

I could definitely put more but I won't go overboard. : )

No comments: