Saturday, August 9, 2008

Now

Hola, it's been a while since I have written. I'm sitting and waiting patiently in the Charlotte-Douglas International Airport to return my home sweet home. My flight has been delayed for approximately 4 hours. It was supposed to leave at 2:45 pm. However, there were maintenance problems with the flight going to St.Louis so they had to get another plane and that plane would then come back to Charlotte to go to Houston. Complications. Just lovely isn't it? Seems like I have been waiting forever! (Traveling by air is getting to be ridiculous...$25 for the second bag...I was able to pack less...quite unlikely for a chic of my caliber. And now you have to pay $2 for a beverage on board. What kind of ish is that? Next people will have to pay for using electronic devices on board the plane. If only gas prices were not out of bounds...hopefully that will change with a distinguished gentleman coming into office in November : )).I have managed to keep myself occupied watching shows online...The House of Payne, Project Runway, and So You Think You Can Dance. I have also managed to eat a Classic Cinnabon and 6 wings and a biscuit from KFC...delicioso. The time is now 6:24 pm and the plane has yet to arrive. Patience...oh so sweet. I think I shall write a blog on Catching Feelings. Coming to ya soon. Ciao.

No comments: