Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Grateful

Happy Thanksgiving! I love baking yummy treats, partaking in the feast, and spending time with my family. It is the grand day of thanks, but I encourage you (if you don't already) to give thanks everyday regardless of your circumstances. I am truly grateful for the Lord leading me and for being my peace during my post graduate journey. I am blessed with a loving and encouraging family...with amazing friends that I can call on even though we're far apart. I could go on and on. I hope your day was lovely, and I pray that you have an attitude of gratitude daily.

Chishinga Shira

2 comments:

Nersh™ said...

Very inspirational! I hope you enjoyed your holiday, Chishinga :)

Shinga C. said...

Thanks Na Shai! I hope you did as well. Good luck w/ finals and enjoy the end of the semester. :)