Thursday, July 15, 2010

Sweet Thoughts

Are you happy? If you're not, go after what truly makes you happy. Don't settle for average. It just won't work. Do what is best for you, that inspires you to be you and puts a twinkle in your eyes. Pursue the gifts and graces God has placed within you. Work it out boldly and let your light shine.


Do you keep putting things off that you could definitely do right about now if you kept a clear focus? I couldn't agree more! Sometimes, I wonder what I am doing...I could have fit in some cake decorating time today if I only stayed off facebook lol. It happens....just one of those days, but time is of the essence. Wishing time would go sloooowerrrrrrrrrrrrrr though. I find that making a list helps and set up the tasks in order of significance. If you feel a distraction coming on, shut the computer down, whatever it takes to do what you need to do. Procrastination is a troublemaker!

Just wanted to share some sweet thoughts. May they keep you pressing on. 

No comments: