Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Monday!

I must say I had an interesting weekend...going out on Friday night, working nonstop this weekend, and shopping to my merriment. Now, about my going out Friday night...I had fun with one of mis chicas, but I don't think we'll be going there again...we'll stick to the 23 and up crowd. Children these days need to learn how to dress and how to dance. I couldn't believe my eyes as to what some of those girls were wearing (a shirt as a dress is a no no...if you're underwear can be seen, you have no business being out). It's so ridiculous how those boys just wait to catch their prey on the dance floor too (girls you know you better watch out). Enough of my ranting, I need more Friday nights out with mis chicas. That's the best way to spend the evening being single and fabulous. I finally got to wear a skirt I had bought last year from Forever 21.

No comments: