Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Introduction

Why start a blog? Why start a blog? I just felt the need to write because I love to write even though I usually don't have time to write casually (only on special occassions...university papers that is). Well, it is not that I don't have time to write, but I don't make time to write. This is certainly an opportunity to express my thoughts and what nots with an everchanging world that construes the ideals of life and don't see it for what it is, what is it? Yes! Life is more than a fancy, a dream to live, why not live the dream you desire and cherish to hold close? Everyday that is what I intend to do...to take hold of my dreams and make them happen with every twist and turn that may get in the way-it won't stop me. I am unstoppable because I know who I am. I am Chishinga Shira Callender. Yes, are you thinking, who has a name like that? Me. I wouldn't change it for the world. Chishinga meaning creative and Shira meaning strength, I live to be that creative strength, to put essence into everything I do and to be strong and confident and daring to defeat the odds and overcome fears and ride on the vehicle of success. And just how can I do the impossible and think the unthinkable on man's terms? I am a believer in the most high God, a loving, a forgiving GOD. Clearly, I am not just a believer who attends church every Sunday and goes to this, that, and the other to proclaim I am here, look at me. When asked the question, has the gospel constrained you to be a worshipper for the rest of your life? The answer is yes. It is called being a true worshipper, day in and day out. I have learned to put ALL my trust in God-it is my duty to trust in Him and to have unwavering faith. I can't be doubtful and question His presence and workings in mi vida. I have to walk out on the water and look up. Looking down will only bring you down, so I have learned in my college experience thus far and now I know the difference. This is a just a preview into the workings of me. There is more to come, and I'm not afraid to bring it because I am daring enough to invest my faith in the character of God and fulfill the purpose He has put in me so that I may be a blessing to you and you and you.

No comments: