Friday, June 22, 2007

Likes

I like

I like a whole lot of things.

I like the sunshine and rain.

I like the color purple, blue, pink, and green.

I like good food, well seasoned, healthy food.

I like good music and I mean GOOD music, that is in no way derogatory towards women and perversive.

I like wearing lip gloss, yes, you best believe it is popping.

I like staying up late, real late, a night owl.

I like rollerskating...my kind of work out.

I like baking...apple pies, peach cobblers, cakes, muffins, beignets, pancakes, cookies, brownies...you name it from SCRATCH. I rather not confine my abilities in a box.

I like the hotness...Taye Diggs, Shemar Moore. But in the real world, I like God fearing men who know how to treat a woman like a queen.

I like pink lemonade with a hint of lime.

I like Hoops & YoYo.

I like Care Bears. They rock!

I like butterflies, they represent transformation.

I like shopping.

I like good conservations.

I like a whole lot of things, but my likes have to end for now.

No comments: