Monday, August 6, 2007

SHOUT

I knew it! I'm so thankful that everything worked out with my financial award at UVA. I'll be there for my third year and beyond. God is so awesome! I was expecting, faithful, patient, and prayerful and He blessed me indeed. There is no one like Him to turn things around for better. I can shout and do twirls and cartwheels from here to yonder because He has been so good to me. What He did for me, He can do the same for you. Nothing is impossible if you TRUST in God. Not just a little bit, but all of you must trust in Him. Never put your trust in man because they just don't understand who, what, when, where, and how you are to BE. Simply you are to BE like God's son, Jesus, the only perfect man who went through ups and downs just like you and me but stayed on the straight and narrow path. 1 Peter 1:16 says: "Be holy, because I am holy." You just can't put your trust in any ordinary man. He doesn't know where you've been and where you are going. Only God knows. Well, I shout the victory, shout because I've been set free, SHOUT!

No comments: