Wednesday, August 1, 2007

JOY



Can you believe it? It is finally August. It is finally here. Meaning, summer is almost over, I'm turning 20, and I'm becoming stronger through the test of patience and faithfulness. I'm going through a test right now considering some things have yet to be fixed with my financial aid at UVA. But I'm trusting and believing God is already working it out, and I refuse to fret and complain even though I feel the need to holler and scream. I just can't, I just can't. I just continue to thank the Lord for all that He's done, what He's doing right now, and what He'll do. A certain Bible verse comes to mind: "Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perserverance (James 1:2-3)." I'm so glad that I'm going through this, seems somewhat peculiar, but I have this uncomparable JOY to know that this only makes me stronger and closer to my GOD.

No comments: