Thursday, December 27, 2007

Favorite Songs

I'm a lover of music, and if I were to compile a playlist, it would go something like this:

-Declaration(This Is It!) by Kirk Franklin
-Help Me Believe by Kirk Franklin
-Hide Me by Kirk Franklin
-He Will Supply by Kirk Franklin
-Let it Be by Jill Scott
-Hate on Me by Jill Scott
-Work That by Mary J. Blige
-Just Fine by Mary J. Blige
-Feel Like A Woman by Mary J. Blige
-Work in Progress by Mary J. Blige
-Come to Me (Peace) by Mary J. Blige
-Thirsty by Marvin Sapp
-Possess the Land by Marvin Sapp
-I Am Free by New Breed
-How Good and Pleasant by New Breed
-Stronger by Myron Butler and Levi
-More than You'll Ever Know by Myron Butler & Levi
-With You by Chris Brown
-Picture Perfect by Chris Brown
-No One by Alicia Keys
-P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson (always on my list)
-Like A Dream by Chrisette Michele
-If I Have My Way by Chrisette Michele
-Prayers of the Righteous by Israel & New Breed
-Say So by Israel & New Breed
-I Know Who I Am by Israel & New Breed
-If Not for Your Grace by Israel & New Breed

That's about it for now. Me encanta musica! : )

No comments: