Monday, December 17, 2007

It is Finished

I'm finished with my fifth semester at the uNiVersIty of vIrGinIA! I trust all went well, so I can have a pleasant break with the fam. And I know I will. : ) Time for relaxation beyond measure...working at my fav. store, hanging out with mis chicas, spending time with mi familia, eating really good food, 80 degree weather in the winter (that's the H for ya), decorating the tree, opening presents, staying up late watching shows online/dvds with my sistas, dancing to the mix on 97.9 the Boxx while cleaning the kitchen, baking everything possible, curling up with a good book, sugar scrubs, planning for the future...reviewing espanol and getting ready for organic chem II, practicing piano, finishing my quilt (hopefully), finishing my scrapobooks, taking pics galore to add to my collection, este es vida!

No comments: