Monday, September 14, 2009

Check out this devotional chicas!

There is a new devotional for young women in their 20's called She Seeks! I look forward to reading it every Monday. I'm glad that there is sound spiritual advice and encouragement that young women can relate to. Today's focus was on mentoring young girls. I think it is important to be an example to young girls. They need someone that has been at that age not too long ago to show them the way. Being the oldest of five siblings, my sisters and brother are definitely looking up to me, especially my youngest sister who is in the sixth grade. Just the other day, she attempted to wear her hair like mine, too cute! I encourage you to check it out and include it in your quiet time (personal time with God). Check out this link at: http://sheseeks.org/home/

No comments: