Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Classy List

 First Lady Michelle Obama

I simply loved her plum colored dress for President Barack Obama's State of the Union Address. I'm convinced her favorite color is purple. Her style and character is classiness at its finest. She will always be my inspiration.

Sweetheart Belted Dress from Forever 21

This dress is oh so lovely. I bought it the other day and wore it to work with some black tights. It goes a little above the knees (yeah...short), but it's still chic and only $24.80, gotta love Forever 21.

The Sea by Corinne Bailey Rae

 
Corinne's newest album is a blend of joy and melancholy. I'm listening to the whole album right now for the first time (the whole album is on Myspace). My favorite songs so far are The Blackest Lily and Closer

Beyonce's Fragrance, Heat


I just happen to have a free sample of this fragrance. I love the smell! It will be at Macy's exclusively in February, just might have to buy me a bottle..a Vday's present to myself. : )

No comments: