Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Latest

I'm just sharing the latest things I'm interested in for the most part, so here goes.

Raheem Devaughn's Mix Tape...Mr. February aka March Madness
I absolutely love it...a compilation of remixes, remakes, and so forth. The great thing about it is that it's absolutely free!!! The mixtape is a prelude to his upcoming album, The Love and War Masterpeace, coming out 3.10.10.



Ledisi's Albums...Turn Me Loose and Lost and Found
I really started paying close attention to her music in December after listening to her Christmas album (pretty amazing, extraordinary, continually on repeat. Turn Me Loose is her latest album and Mr. Raphael Saadiq helped in the production of the album, so it's definitely something I love. Lost and Found is just what I've been needing to hear. Her voice is rich and soulful, and her hair is pretty much amazing.



Let's Talk About Pep
This is my favorite show right now. I can't wait til the next episode. It's pretty much about Pep (from Salt and Pepa) and her single life with her single friends and their dating lives. Every week they get together for brunch and catch up on what happened on their dates. You can't help but get in on the fun!


No comments: