Friday, January 8, 2010

She waits for you...

Somi's songs are inspiring my blog entries. I just may be on the verge of having patience with this guy. He is a nice guy and all, but I have yet to meet him in person and you would expect that he would be calling me on a regular basis if he wanted to get to know me better. Well, that is not the case because he is rather shy and doesn't know how to speak to girls (so I've been told by the matchmaker). I'm going to need him to do a better job though and take the initiative. I don't mind calling him every now and then, but this is just getting old and I need to spend my time effectively. For the meantime this relationship is just where it needs to be...a friendship. There will be no progession of this relationship until I actually have the opportunity to meet Mr. Tallyboo (so I shall call him hehe). No telling where it will go, but she waits for you Mr. Tallyboo to open up and be in pursuit. I feel like this story is relevant to other young ladies out there, so I had to tell it. I know it can be frustrating and confusing at the same time to be single and waiting for your Prince Navine to come along. It will take time, so enjoy the time you have to grow as a young lady in the process.

Chishinga Shira

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Shinga has a boo. Go girl! :-)