Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Worst Video Ever Had

I enjoy listening to Drake's music, but the music video for the "Best I Ever Had" was awful, absolutely distasteful, makes you sick to your tummy. Drake should not have allowed Mr. Kanye West to produce his video. It made no sense whatsoever. It was a disgrace to women who respect their being from head to toe. The women in the video had their breasts hanging all out, it was pointless, nothing to do with the song. A basketball game really? Ummm, Kanye has brought him down a notch. The video should have been based on a relationship with the special chica in his life. Oh well, I hoped he learned his lesson because this video gets no love from me, and whoever does like it must be some kind of pervert.


1 comment:

Nersh™ said...

I agree whole-heartedly! I was so disgusted when I saw that video...