Friday, August 14, 2009

Get to Know Me

I love putting this random stuff up on my blog...

9 things about yourself:
1. I have a birthmark in the shape of an island on my back.
2. If I were to do a MD/PhD program, I would get my PhD in Africana Studies.
3. I don't think it should be an option to cook on Friday nights...oh my family.
4. I watch Tiny & Toya and the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
5. I can't wait for the premiere of Project Runway.
6. Thinking of going into modeling...I certainly have the legs for it.
7. I'm not a fan of pets, no dogs, cats, etc. in my house. When I was little, I wanted a bunny rabbit though.
8. I love cheesecake...the turtle cheesecake to be exact.
9. I'm taking a cake decorating class and it is so much fun.

8 ways to win your heart:
1. Make me a home cooked meal.
2. Buy be a box of Nestle Turtles...I'll love you forever.
3. Sing a Case/ KC and Jojo/ Boyz II Men song on key.
4. Engage in real, deep, & intelligent conversation.
5. Have fun roller skating.
6. Love Jesus! : )
7. Love me for me.
8. Really know how to dance with me.

7 things that cross my mind often:
1. I need to get out this house
2. I need to workout
3. I wish I could buy everything from Forever 21
4. So tired of these ants coming in the house
5. Time is flying
6. I wonder how so and so is doing
7. Bold, Confident, Strong, Pressing On

6 things you do before you go to bed:
1. Shower
2. Brush, floss, and wash my mouth out with Listerine
3. Read
4. Write in my journal
5. Listen to music
6. Pray

5 people you couldn't live without:
1. My Heavenly Father
2. Grandmother Augustine & Grandmother Norma
3. Parents
4. Siblings
5. Mis Chicas

4 things you're wearing right now:
1. Scarf from Ghana
2. Hope shirt from Forever 21
3. Black tee
4. Comfy, lounge pants

3 songs that fit your life:
1. Psalm 27 by Joann Rosario
2. God in Me by Mary Mary
3. Single Ladies by Beyonce

No comments: