Monday, August 3, 2009

It's August...Oh No, Oh Yeah

I can't believe it is already August. Summer is flying by. Where does the time go? I'm glad it's August because it's my BIRTHDAY month...August 15th, there's a tax free weekend in Texas, I can wish other August babies Happy Birthday, complete my summer reads, get some quilting in, and it's back to school for all the children out there. And I'll be taking a cake decorating class starting this Thursday, every Thursday in August. I'm so excited! I've always wanted to learn and now I have the chance. BUT, there is also this uncertainty lingering over mi cabeza as to what exactly I'll be doing. I know plans will fall into place...I just have to be patient, prayerful, and joyful regardless of the uncertainties, rather endless opportunities awaiting a post graduate as myself.

I could be working part time and be enrolled as a post baccalaureate student completing pre-medical requirements OR I could be working full time while learning and understanding the course material independently. Then, I would proceed to take the courses during the Spring. So what is a sister to do? Be bold, confident, strong, and pressing on. Just have to keep on keeping on with my eyes on the prize. As Psalm 27:13-14 says, I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

No comments: